There are many things that you can do naturally, or with the help of products to obtain longer 3d mink lashes. And since society says that you will look sexier with longer, fuller eyelashes, every woman in the world wants to know what they can do to get them.
Here are a few of the natural, basic ways to get longer eyelashes:
- Maintain a healthy diet and make sure you are getting enough protein.
- Apply Vitamin E oil to your eyelashes daily, before bed, with a clean lash brush.
- Brush your 3d mink lashes every day.
- Don’t sleep with mascara on.
- Avoid waterproof mascara.
- Curl your eyelashes BEFORE you put on your mascara, if you do it after you will weaken and break your lashes.
These are some of the options available to consumers:
Eyelash Extensions –
- Cost $300 – $500
- Single synthetic eyelash strands that are curved to match your natural 3d mink lashes are individually applied to give you longer eyelashes.
- They need to be touched up every 2-3 weeks and completely redone every 2-3 months.
- You never need to wear mascara or use an eyelash curler again.
Eyelash Implants –
- Cost $3,000 per eye.
- It’s an out-patient cosmetic surgery that requires you to be put under general anesthesia.
- There is a lot of physical pain and discomfort with a healing time of 1-2 weeks.
- Hair follicles are removed from the back of your head and 50-60 strands are implanted into each eye.
Eyelash Enhancers –
- Cost $150 for a quality product that actually does what it says it does.
- It’s a growth serum that is applied like mascara to bare clean 3d mink lashes and to the lash line, and it conditions your lashes and promotes eyelash growth.
- They really do work and are your best option all around. A growth serum usually takes between 2 to 4 weeks to see results.
Ctiat I’ve scoped this company out and it they have a no-hassle cancellation policy and you can either take advantage of their free trial bottle offer, or you can order a single bottle with no strings attached.
Learn more about Idol Lash, one of the best eyelash products on the planet.